The University of Delhi Which is considered to be one of the top universities in the country has released the first cut-off for admission to the various under-graduates courses for the academic session 2016-17.
According to the official news released by the university it is said that about for the academic session 2016-2015 about 2.5 candidates have registered for the admission. Theuniversity will be offering a total of 54,000 seat to 63 colleges for the academic session 2016-16.
Undergraduate courses are offered by the University through its affiliated colleges in four major streams of studies namely Arts / Humanities / Music and Fine Arts, Commerce, Mathematical
Sciences and Sciences under different faculties.
To Download the First Cutoff of DU Admission 2016: Click Here
The highest cut-off for this session are as follow:
1. Ramjas college at 99.25 per cent for BCom Honours, 98.75 for BCom and 98.5 for Economics Honours.
2. Sri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) 98.25 per cent for Economics Honours and 98 per cent for BCom Honours.
3. Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College at 98.75% for english.
Mark Deduction Scheme for Admission to the UG:
There will be deduction in the mark of the students if he wishes to change their streams and the deduction may be 1%-5 %, depending on the college. This disadvantage is only for the BA programme and BCom programme. But if a student is choosing to study a subject she did not study in Class 12, the deduction in percentage for honours courses is 2-5%.
- NPCIL Recruitment April 2018 for 179 Stipendiary Trainee / Technician/ Scientific Assistant
- SBI Recruitment 2018 for 2000 Probationary Officers PO Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment April 2018 for 361 Specialist officers Posts
- UNESCO-RCB Recruitment April 2018 for Research Associate
- Sikkim Public Service Commission Recruitment April 2018 for 10 Sub-inspector (Sikkim Police) posts