The University of Delhi Which is considered to be one of the top universities in the country has released the first cut-off for admission to the various under-graduates courses for the academic session 2016-17.
According to the official news released by the university it is said that about for the academic session 2016-2015 about 2.5 candidates have registered for the admission. Theuniversity will be offering a total of 54,000 seat to 63 colleges for the academic session 2016-16.
Undergraduate courses are offered by the University through its affiliated colleges in four major streams of studies namely Arts / Humanities / Music and Fine Arts, Commerce, Mathematical
Sciences and Sciences under different faculties.
To Download the First Cutoff of DU Admission 2016: Click Here
The highest cut-off for this session are as follow:
1. Ramjas college at 99.25 per cent for BCom Honours, 98.75 for BCom and 98.5 for Economics Honours.
2. Sri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) 98.25 per cent for Economics Honours and 98 per cent for BCom Honours.
3. Sri Guru Tegh Bahadur Khalsa College at 98.75% for english.
Mark Deduction Scheme for Admission to the UG:
There will be deduction in the mark of the students if he wishes to change their streams and the deduction may be 1%-5 %, depending on the college. This disadvantage is only for the BA programme and BCom programme. But if a student is choosing to study a subject she did not study in Class 12, the deduction in percentage for honours courses is 2-5%.
- National Skill Trainers’ Institute Recruitment June 2018 for Junior Consultant posts
- NFR Alipurduar Walk in interview June 2018 for Medical Practitioners posts
- ONGC Kolkata Walk-in interview June 2018 for GDMO post
- RCB Haryana Walk in interview June 2018 for JRF posts
- NABI Walk-in interview June 2018 for Project Assistant post