Bank of Maharashtra invites applications from qualified graduates who will be appointed as Probationary Officer in JMG Scale I after successful completion of one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance course specified from the training Institute Manipal Global & /or NIIT-Institute of Finance, Banking & insurance Training Limited a pioneer academic & training
institutions. Details of the recruitment are as follows:
Name of the Post: (Total No. of Posts)
1. Probationary Officer: 500 Posts
1. SC: 75, ST: 37, OBC: 135, GEN: 252,
2. For PWD
OC: 10, VI: 5, HI: 0
Age Limit: (as on 01.07.2016):
Minimum age 18 years & Maximum age 28 years
[A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1988 and not later than 01.07.1998 (both days inclusive)]. Age relaxation applicable as per governement rule.
Educational Qualification: (as on 01.07.2016):
A graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
1. The candidate must possess the requisite educational qualification as on 01.07.2016.
2. Degrees obtained from the recognised Universities or Institutes recognised by the Govt. of India only will be considered.
3. Candidates who are awaiting their results of the qualifying examination OR who have not passed the qualifying examination on or before 01.07.2016 are not eligible.
4. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document / certificate in original issued and signed by the
appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
Mode of Selection:
The selection will be made on the basis of performance in Online Test, Personal Interview and/or GD. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test & interview.
On-line test will be conducted through IBPS/ or any other examiner decided by the Bank and the mode of test will be decided by the Bank. The details of the written test shall be communicated to the candidates in advance. The Written test will be Objective type.
a) OBJECTIVE TESTS
b) PERSONAL INTERVIEW
Candidates qualifying in the online test will be shortlisted and called for Personal Interview / Group Discussion subject to the number of intake in each category.
After Group Discussions/Personal Interview, shortlisted candidates in order of merit in written test and Personal Interview will have to undertake PGDBF in Banking from Bank Empanelled Institute at their own expenses for 12 months, of which 3 months INTERNSHIP in Bank branches with a monthly stipend of Rs.20000/- during internship.
Rs. 23700-980/7-30560- 1145/2-32850-1310/7- 42020.
1. Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates
2. Rs. 600/- for all others
Mode of Payment:
Through the ONLINE mode only:
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates have to apply online through the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in
To Apply Online: Click here:
1. Starting Date to Apply Online: 12th Aug 2016
2. Last Date to Apply Online: 06th Sep 2016
To Download Official Notification: Click Here
|Latest Banking Job Notification|
|Latest Job Notification|
|Latest Walk in interview|
|Latest Hall Ticket|
- IGNOU Walk-in Interview Oct 2017 for Administrative Associate Posts
- Manipur PSC Recruitment Oct 2017 for Unani & Nature Cure Physician Posts
- IOCL Pipelines Division Recruitment Oct 2017 for 310 Technician Apprentices Posts
- RIMS Imphal Walk-in Interview Oct 2017 for Laboratory Technician Posts
- ICMR Walk-in Interview Oct 2017 for Consultants Posts