Atal Bihari Vajpayee-Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, ABV-IIITM Gwalior has invited application from the interested eligible candidate for admission to full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Information Technology(IT) enabled Service Management, Public Services Management and e-Governance for the academic session 2016-18. The details of the admission are as follows.
1. MBA (Information Technology Enabled Services) - This is a unique course offered by the institute with a perfect blend of IT & management. A number of MBA & PhD students have completed their thesis work in this area and working at key positions in well-known industries. The Pass outs are being placed in a number of ITES including financial, insurance services etc.
2. MBA (Public Services Management and e-Governance): Institute initiated this programme consistence with its vision to develop new models for public sector management and governance to help the benefit of economics reaching the people of this nation. This course focuses on nurturing management leaders and making them capable of using theories with perfect blend of IT. Students may get placed in various public service organizations.
The structure of the programmes enables each students to select from a basket of topics and subjects after a rigorous grinding in First & Second semester in basic management areas. Curriculum also includes internship and the institute has linkage with industry.
The Candidates must possess
(i) valid score of CAT/GMAT/AICTE-CMAT/GATE/MAT and
(ii) First class bachelor degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology or first class master degree in Science, Operation Research, Computer Science, Economics or Commerce with Mathematics or Statistics at the bachelor level. Students appearing in the final examination are also eligible to apply. A relaxation of 5 % in marks is provided to SC/ST candidates. The reservation is as per GOI norms.
The application fees for General and OBC candidates is Rs 1000/- No application fees for SC/ST/PH/Female applicants and for J&K State and North East State applicants.
How to Apply:
Candidates who fulfil the above stated eligibility criteria can apply to the above programmes at the ABV-IIITM, Gwalior, by filling an online application form and online application fee transfer, the details of which are provided at institute website.
To apply online: click here:
Instruction to apply online:
1. Please fill in your correct details in appropriate place/box provided in the Application form.
Incomplete information will make the form liable for rejection.
2. Please ensure that all the relevant fields such as pertaining to qualification, uploading of
photos, signature etc. are filled/uploaded correctly before clicking on the ‘’submit’’ button.
Otherwise you will be prompted by the system for the same before you are able to
3. Candidates having any qualification other than the qualifying degrees may fill in the box
mentioned as “other”.
4. The candidates should click the submit button only after checking that all required
information/uploading have been made. Once you submit the on line application, a prompt
for taking printout of the submitted form will appear. Please take a print out of this form for
5. In exceptional cases where more than one application form is submitted by a candidate,
the form which is submitted last will be considered as Final.
1. Last date to submit online applications: 16th May 2016.
Download official notification: Click Here
- IBPS CWE PO/MT VI exam 2016 Score Card for Interview
- SPA Vijayawada Recruitment Feb 2017 For 14 Various Posts
- Finance Department Meghalaya Recruitment Feb 2017 for 9 posts of peon
- ONGC MBA Basin Kolkata Recruitment Feb 2017 For 16 Apprentices Posts
- NILD Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment Feb 2017 For Various Posts